100% Natural Prostate Support
Eric Braeden, better known as Victor Newman on The Young & The Restless, was live on Facebook about having prostate cancer. Here is the live video where he talks about having an enlarged prostate and having to pee frequently.
Prostadine Supplement Facts
Extensive research has been conducted by scientists and they discovered a brand new way to shrink your prostate with 100% natural ingredients.
- Nori Yaki Extract Powder - Promotes weight loss and improves your heart health in addition to its prostate benefits (O’Brien).
- Wakame Extract - Scientifically proven to lower breast cancer risk, strengthens bones, contains manganese, iron and calcium, stimulates the liver to help lower cholesterol levels, and much more (Price).
- Kelp Powder - Lowers breast cancer risk, lowers blood sugar naturally, and helps to promote weight loss and "according to a study conducted by Dr. Clifford Clark and published in the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists Journal, short-term supplementation with kelp powder can help boost the levels of thyroid-stimulating hormone in the body" (Staughton).
- Bladderwrack Powder - Great for your thyroid, very rich in iodine, and stimulates the production of urine due to fluid retention (Berg).
- Saw Palmetto - Great at relieving an enlarged prostate, migraines, and even hair loss (NCCIH).
- Pomegranate Extract - Antioxidant that improves many heart conditions such as high blood pressure and coronary artery disease (Cleveland Clinic).
- Iodine - Important for biochemical reactions throughout the body, critical for metabolism, and a required nutrient for growing infants and fetuses (NIH).
- Shilajit - Slows the aging process, helps with weight loss, contains a high amount of iron, increases fertility, antiviral, may impore heart health, and studies have shown it to prevent metastasis and also induce apoptosis in liver cancer (Johnson).
- Neem - Effective against certain fungi like athletes foot, ringworms, and candida, as well as suppresses harmful bacteria like salmonella, and food poisoning (Neem).
- Boosts Libido
- Protects Your Liver
Berg, Eric. “7 Powerful Health Benefits of Bladderwrack Seaweed | Dr. Berg.” Www.drberg.com, 8 Mar. 2023, www.drberg.com/blog/health-benefits-bladderwrack. Accessed 23 May 2023.
NCCIH. “Saw Palmetto.” NCCIH, www.nccih.nih.gov/health/saw-palmetto.Cleveland Clinic. “The Health Benefits of Pomegranates.” Cleveland Clinic, 13 June 2022, health.clevelandclinic.org/pomegranate-benefits. Accessed 24 May 2023.
Post a Comment