Delicious Breakfast Juice Destroys Pounds Naturally
|Image from Sylvia from Pixaby|
How does 1 cup of juice slim down stubborn belly fat so quickly? Very easily by putting together a scientific blend of proprietary ingredients to attack ceramides. Ceramides are toxic lipid molecules at high levels which clog vital organs like your heart and liver. It contributes to the excessive fat stored in places on your body like your hips, belly, and thighs.
By taking a deeper look into all of the ingredients that make up Ikaria Lean Belly Juice, we can find out why this product is so good for the body for losing weight naturally.
|Image From Tumisu From Pixabay|
The 15 Natural Ingredients Inside Ikaria Lean Belly Juice
1. Milk Thistle - According to Dr Danielle, researchers fed mice a high fat diet for 3 months then split them up and fed some a high fat diet mixed with milk thistles active ingredient silymarin and the other half the same strict high fat diet (Saunders). Researchers found the mice fed with silymarin lost weight. The main reason why scientists believe milk thistle is good for weight loss is the effect it has on blood sugar levels (Saunders).
2. Taraxacum - A fancy word for dandelion which you see often in parks and your backyard. Who knew that dandelions had many medical benefits for your body as well. Taraxacum helps with digestion in your body. Also, it alleviates fatty liver tissue reducing that excessive stored up fat around the organ (Davaatseren et al.).
3. Panax Ginseng - There are 7 beneficial health benefits from this plant that grows in Korea, Siberia and China (Arakelyan).
- Anti-Inflammatory + Antioxidant
- Benefits The Brain
- Immune System Boost
- Cancer Benefits
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Decrease Fatigue and Increase Energy
- Lower Blood Sugar
4. Resveratrol - "has considerable potential to improve health and prevent chronic disease in humans". (Smoliga et al.)
5. Citrus Pectin - Has five very beneficial benefits for your body according to Dr. Ruscio (Ruscio).
- Removes Toxic Metals
- Slows Heart Disease
- Fights Cancer
- Combats Diarrhea in IBS
- Brain Function
- Blocks Neurodegeneration
- Fights off inflammation
- Fights the development of Cancer
- Fights off the development of diabetes
- Heart Disease
- Prevents Weight Gain
- Boosts Metabolism
- Boosts Metabolism
- Slow down diseases caused by a faulty responsive immune system
- Boost Brain Function
- Maintaining Your Blood Sugar Levels
- Help Absorb Crucial Vitamins and Nutrients
- Reduce High Blood Pressure
- Helps With Diabetes
- Cancer Prevention
- Improve Oxygen In The Muscles During Exercise
- Contains Vitamin C and Iron
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Helps With Digestion
- Liver Health
- Prevents Cancer
- Prevent Colon and Other Cancers
- Improve Neurotransmission
- Prevent Diabetes
- Pain Relief
- Improved Cardiac Health
- Healing Wounds
- Improved Cardiac Metabolism
- Reduces Body Weight
- Lower Cholesterol
- Boost Immune System
- Lung Protection
- And More!
- Cancer Prevention
- Blood Pressure
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Brain Health
|Image By Sanjosa From Pixabay|
When you drink this juice yourself, watch how the pounds come off...
- Saunders, Danielle. “Could Milk Thistle Help with Weight Loss?” Dr. Danielle, 20 Dec. 2020, drdanielle.com/blogs/dr-danielles-health-tips-and-tricks/could-milk-thistle-help-with-weight-loss.
- Davaatseren, Munkhtugs, et al. “Taraxacum Official (Dandelion) Leaf Extract Alleviates High-Fat Diet-Induced Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver.” Food and Chemical Toxicology: An International Journal Published for the British Industrial Biological Research Association, vol. 58, 1 Aug. 2013, pp. 30–36, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23603008, 10.1016/j.fct.2013.04.023.
- Arakelyan, Hayk. “Panax Ginseng and Health.” Researchgate.net, 1 Feb. 2020, www.researchgate.net/publication/339017091_Panax_Ginseng_and_Health. Accessed 19 Oct. 2022.
- Smoliga, James M., et al. “Resveratrol and Health - a Comprehensive Review of Human Clinical Trials.” Molecular Nutrition & Food Research, vol. 55, no. 8, 20 June 2011, pp. 1129–1141, onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/mnfr.201100143/suppinfo, 10.1002/mnfr.201100143. Accessed 30 Dec. 2019.
- Ruscio, Dr. “Modified Citrus Pectin: Your Guide to Benefits, Risks, and Usage.” Drruscio.com, 29 Oct. 2021, drruscio.com/modified-citrus-pectin/#:~:text=Modified%20citrus%20pectin%20has%20also%20shown%20promise%20in. Accessed 19 Oct. 2022.
- Levy, Jillian. “The Compound That Makes Tea so Healthy.” Dr. Axe, 19 June 2020, draxe.com/nutrition/egcg/.
- Staff, Consumer Health Digest, and Consumer Health Digest Staff. “Fucoxanthin: Reviews, Uses, Benefits and More.” Consumer Health Digest, 15 Nov. 2013, www.consumerhealthdigest.com/ingredients/fucoxanthin.html. Accessed 19 Oct. 2022.
- Matthew, Alisha. “8 Bioperine Benefits.” Working for Health, 9 Sept. 2022, working4health.org/nutrition/bioperine-benefits/. Accessed 19 Oct. 2022.
- Warwick, Kathy. “Beetroot: Benefits and Nutrition.” Www.medicalnewstoday.com, 6 Nov. 2019, www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/277432#:~:text=Beetroot%20may%20help%20reduce%20blood%20pressure.%20A%202015. Accessed 19 Oct. 2022.
- Healthcare, Saber. “Hibiscus: Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts | Saber Healthcare.” Www.saberhealth.com, 22 Mar. 2022, www.saberhealth.com/news/blog/hibiscus-health-benefits. Accessed 19 Oct. 2022.
- Jaslow, Ryan. “Strawberries Protect Boozers’ Stomachs? What Study Shows.” Www.cbsnews.com, 26 Oct. 2011, www.cbsnews.com/news/strawberries-protect-boozers-stomachs-what-study-shows/. Accessed 19 Oct. 2022.
- de Almeida Magalhães, Thalita Sévia Soares, et al. “The Use of Euterpe Oleracea Mart. As a New Perspective for Disease Treatment and Prevention.” Biomolecules, vol. 10, no. 6, 26 May 2020, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32466439/, 10.3390/biom10060813. Accessed 19 May 2021.
- Tucker, Alexa. “African Mango Extract - New Study Has Found It Could Help Shift Tummy Inches.” Healthista, 22 May 2014, www.healthista.com/african-mango-extract-weight-loss/. Accessed 19 Oct. 2022.
- https://www.facebook.com/Drugscom. “Black Currant.” Drugs.com, Drugs.com, 2018, www.drugs.com/npp/black-currant.html. Accessed 3 June 2019.
- Hannum, Claire. “Blueberry Powder: Is It as Healthy as Fresh Blueberries? (Nutrition, Benefits, Dosage).” NativePath, 30 Aug. 2022, www.nativepath.com/blogs/native-greens/blueberry-powder. Accessed 19 Oct. 2022.